1. Students presently attending Highland Christian Academy (re-enrollment will be approved at the sole discretion of the school).
2. Students of currently employed faculty and staff of Highland Christian Academy.
3. Students meeting the following qualifications:
- Guardians must have a clear understanding of the Biblical philosophy of the school. A willingness to have the students instruction and participation rooted in the STATEMENT OF FAITH.
- Students meet the academic and behavioral requirements.
- Guardians and students must read, sign and adhere to the Parent and Student Handbook.
- Guardians and students must be willing to attend an admission interview with the registrar.
- Guardians must be prepared to attend monthly Parent and Teachers meetings.
- Guardians must be willing to participate in volunteer activities to enhance your child’s school environment.
During times of high enrollment demand, a waiting list will be in effect. The previously described priorities of admission will take precedence and vacancies in individual classes will be filled by names on the waiting list. Submission of an application does not mean automatic acceptance.
Highland Christian Academy has a nondiscriminatory policy and, therefore, will not discriminate against applicants, students, and others on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin.
SCHEDULE AN INFORMATIONAL VISIT.
CALL THE HIGHLAND CHRISTIAN ACADEMY OFFICE AT (229)245-8111 TO SCHEDULE A VISIT. THIS WILL GIVE YOU OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE A TOUR OF THE FACILITIES AND TO TALK WITH OUR REGISTRAR.